Questions For Evaluating Professional Roofing Companies
Hiring a company to repair or replace your roof is one of the most important decisions you can make – and it can be a daunting task when you don’t know what questions to ask. After all, your roof is one of the most important investments you can make in your home – so you want to be sure that the company you hire will be experienced, reliable, and trustworthy. Following are 20 questions you should ask when evaluating professional roofing companies to repair or replace your roof:
- How long has your company been in business?
- Do you have customer references you can share?
- What percentage of workers are full-time employees vs. subcontractors?
- Does your company offer a workmanship warranty?
- Does your company work with insurance claims?
- Does your company offer a free inspection?
- How much will it cost to repair or replace my roof?
- Is financing available?
- How long will you honor the estimate before we agree to begin work?
- Are the employees who would work on my house insured or bonded?
- Who will oversee the project on a day to day basis?
- What will your company do to protect my home and landscaping?
- How long will the process take to repair or replace my roof?
- What will you do in the event of bad weather?
- How long will my new roofing system last?
- Will you be replacing the roof decking?
- Will new flashing be installed?
- How will the dumpster be removed from my property when you’re done?
- How do I register the standard warranties for my new roofing products?
- Is there anything I should look out for in the weeks following my new roof installation?
If your home is in need of roof repair or replacement, make sure you hire the right company for the job. As a local, family-owned roofing company that has been in business for over 25 years, we’ve earned the trust of families in the greater Orlando and Tampa Bay areas. Contact us today to schedule your free inspection.